The Palm Springs Sisters Guide to Getting Grants
Criteria for Consideration
The requesting not for profit organization’s purpose and planned use of grant funds , if awarded, must provide benefit to the Palm Springs GLBT community , encourage the free expression of human sexual orientation, and / or help build cooperative , cordial and supportive relationships among the culturally and ethnically diverse peoples of the Coachella Valley as described below:
- Alleviating economic and/ or social disadvantage to members of the community
- Providing for the health and welfare of the GLBT community.
- Promoting individual awareness and ownership of personal good health and healthy living.
- Education, screening and prevention of health issues that impact the GLBT community.
- Providing resources, support and/or care to individuals suffering from life inhibiting disease or disability.
- Supporting and advancing human rights equality and dignity for each and every individual.
- Providing for the free expression of human sexuality, conditions, aspirations and spirit through visual and/or performance
If you would like to be considered for a grant, please complete the following form: