The Palm Springs Sisters Emergency Grant Request Form
The Palm Springs Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence have had a long history here in the Coachella Valley offering assistance to a variety of local non-profit support and direct service organizations in the Coachella Valley. Since the beginning of our grant-giving process, the Palm Springs Sisters have provided over One-Hundred-Thousand-Dollars to organizations throughout our area.
Emergency Grants are accepted and reviewed throughout the year and approved based on need and availability. These emergency grants are usually limited to a maximum of Five-Hundred-Dollars but are considered on the individual merits of each request received. We do not provide grants to organizations that raise $500,000.00 or more per year through fundraising, grants, and other business models. Our focus is on small, grass-roots organizations that really need financial help.
Criteria for Consideration
The requesting not for profit organization’s purpose and planned use of grant funds, if awarded, must provide benefit to the population of the Greater Coachella Valley and surrounding areas within our operations territory as outlined in one of the categories below:
- Alleviating economic and/or social disadvantage to members of the community
- Providing for the health and welfare of the community.
- Promoting individual awareness and ownership of personal good health and healthy living.
- Education, screening, and prevention of health issues that impact the community.
- Providing resources, support and/or care to organizations helping individuals suffering from life inhibiting disease or disability.
- Supporting and advancing human rights equality and dignity for each and every individual.
- Assisting rescues and food banks supporting furry and feathered friends
If you would like to be considered for a grant, please complete the following form:
Please contact our website administration if you are experiencing difficulties.